Outdoor Connection Breakaway 3V Dome Tent
Breakaway Dome Tent 3V. Designed to provide a great value durable tent for singles or couples wanting a comfortable secure stay. Front and Rear D-Doors for easy access and great ventilation. Windows and doors fully screened with quality Durafine No-See-Um insect screening. Front vestibule for extra storage of boots or wet gear. Outdoor Connection superior waterproofing ensures you will stay dry over an enjoyable comfortable breakaway.
The Breakaway 3V is manufactured to the same high-quality standards as all other more expensive Outdoor Connection tents. It is NOT cheaply manufactured – Just down-specified a little as compared to our more expensive ranges.
Outdoor Connection Breakaway 3v Dome Tent
Quality everyone can afford
The Breakaway 3v dome tent dome offering all the best in Outdoor Connection manufacturing quality but designed to provide a great tent for those wanting a great value better quality tent.
- 200 (W) x 200(L) x 125(H) cms – plus a front vestibule.
- Front AND rear doors for great ventilation – absolutely essential in smaller tents.
- Quick and easy set-up crossover fibreglass poles
- Size 3V 200(W) x 200(L)plus vestibule for storing boots, packs etc
- Height 125 cms.
- Manufactured in the same factory to the same quality standard as more highly specified Outdoor Connection tents.
- Waterproofing with a MINIMUM 2000 mm Waterhead (actually measured to 2600mm) so you stay dry on your family holiday.
- UV-PROTEK treatment of the outer fly fabric guarantees maximum resistance to fabric degradation from the damaging effects of UV light offering longer life to your camping home.
- Stability Plus Pole sleeves for the inner tent poles to provide greater stability in wind and an overall stronger tent. Sleeves distribute the weight of the tent over the whole width of the roof. This quality construction is in contrast to other brands where a few Hooks hold the roof of the tent to the poles. This ‘Hook’ suspension is the cheap way where the weight is all centred on a FEW POINTS and the tent is more or less free to wave around in the wind stressing both the tent and the poles.
- Durafine No-see-um Mesh is featured for all windows and doors to keep the midges and mosquitoes out.
- Quality Tub PE Floor to stop moisture entry at ground level or rising through the floor on damp ground.
- Large D-Door front AND rear for great ventilation.
- Windows of large size on every side of the rear bedroom – including the back wall!
- Large doors in every wall of the front room for cool comfort and that outdoor feeling.
- Durafine No-See-Um Mesh on all windows and doors
- Privacy screens on both the front and rear doors providing privacy and better control of ventilation through the tent.
- Floor Size: 200 (L) x 200(W) x 125(H) – all dimensions are measured internally
Tent Fabric Outer Fly:
- HTS Protek2000 Outer Fly fabric. High Tensile Strength. 70 GSM See comparative chart at https://outdoorconnection.com.au/wp-content/uploads/Tent-Waterhead-Fabric-Weight-Camparisons.pdf
- UV Protek formulation also ensures high abrasion resistence of the waterproofing so that as your tent ages, and suffers abrasion from the normal use of erecting and folding away, your water resistance alters very slowly.
- HTS Protek2000 Outer Fly fabric waterproofed to 2000mm MIMIMUM. (Actually measured to 2600mm See comparative chart
- Outdoor Connection Duraproof coating formulation also ensures high abrasion resistence of the waterproofing so that as your tent ages, and suffers abrasion from the normal use of erecting and folding away, your water resistance alters very slowly.
- Heat Taped seams.
- Fabric: 68D Breathable polyester to minimise condensation collection inside the tent living space. Internal privacy screens on both front and rear D-Doors
- Front and rear D-Doors providing a large screen area for ventilation.
- Zip-down windows on each side wall complement the feeling of all round comfort.
- Stability Plus Pole Sleeves over the roof of the tent add strength and stability protecting the tent itself and the pole system.
- Crossover fibreglass pole system for quick and easy erection.
- Highest quality sewing thread available used to ensure maximum strength and waterproofing. Waterproofing of polyester tents requires a special thread. The Brampton features the use of Coates 100% cotton Dual Duty thread. This is a three heads spun thread with three separate cotton threads spun together. This gives maximum strength. Cotton swells when it gets wet and this fills up the small needle holes made in the manufacturing process.
- Outdoor Connection actually manufactures tents (other models) so we know what we pay special attention to these small details!
- Waterproof PE Floor providing waterproofing without creating excess weight.
- All covers on doors and windows have tags or eyelets so that the covers can be poled out as awnings or pegged partially open in wet weather.
- Heavy Duty Coil No 8 zips ae a feature of all doors for long lasting durability.
- Windows have finer No 5 zips where less strength is required but a finer zip adds to protection from intrusion of wind and rain.
Pack Weight and Size
- Pack Size: 62 x 15 x 15cms
- Pack weight: 4.0 Kilos
- 12 Months warranty against all manufacturing faults.