Outdoor Connection Escape Plus 3E Dome Tent
The Escape Plus 3E provides maximum useable internal space with the inner floor extended to the front of the vestibule, providing extra space inside the tent, eliminating that “cramped-in” restricted feeling common to smaller tents. Get fresh air coming in all around on those warm summer nights while staying secure and dry in the heaviest rain.
Create wonderful memories with family and friends.
Feel secure with
- Designed by Aussie campers for Australian conditions
- Highest quality waterproofing
- Superb ventilation and space – all the best in every tent
- Best and strongest quality materials and sewing threads.
- Quality manufacturing - best sewing workmanship available anywhere
See terms and conditions here
Outdoor Connection – Quality you can see feel and trust
- Floor Size: 205 (w) x 288 (l) cm (internal size)
- Peak Height: 130 (h) cm (internal)
- Inner tent extends to front of the vestibule for extra space inside – 288 cm long!
- Large D Doors front AND rear
- Bent Ferrules on the vestibule pole for more space and more open larger easier access
- 100D HiCount fabric Outer Fly - heavier and stronger than any other dome tent fabric. See Tent Waterhead and Fabric Weight Comparisons.
- Waterproofing - MINIMUM 3000 mm Waterhead (actually measured at 4500 mm) Stay dry, even in the most severe and persistent wet weather.
- UV-PROTEK treatment of the Outer Fly, unique to Outdoor Connection tents, guarantees maximum resistance to fabric degradation from the damaging effects of UV light, offering longer life to your camping home. The Abrasion Resistant coating resists waterproofing degradation from the erecting, folding and rubbing of the Fly over the years.
- Durafine No-see-um Mesh - Fine, strong and hard wearing.
- Heat Taped Seams and special tent sewing threads to ensure maximum waterproofing and strength.
- Pre-tied guy ropes
- Zips: Coil #8 zips on all doors for strength and long lasting durability. Coil #5 zips, for maximum protection against wind and rain on windows and Ventraflow panels.
- Inner tent of breathable polyester minimises condensation inside the tent.
- Zippered inner tent privacy panels and mesh screening match the outer fly - the tent can be closed up from inside on cool nights.
- Large side windows and Outdoor Connection’s unique Ventraflow panels for cool clear air low down where you sleep.
- Privacy Screens on windows and Ventraflow panels zip from the bottom upwards to control air flow into the tent. All doors and windows have both mesh and privacy screens.
- Large 'D' doors front and rear for extra ventilation and easy access
- Durafine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows.
- PE Floor 150 Grams per Square Metre (GSM) provides maximum waterproofing and durability without creating too much weight.
Electrical Cord Access -Zippered access with hook for hanging LED in the centre of the roof.
- Storage pockets sewn to the walls of the inner tent.
Pack Size and Weight:
- Tent Bag: 68 x 20 x 20 cm
- Weight 7 kg
- Manufacturers Warranty of Five years against defects in manufacture or materials.