Mother’s Day Competition: Win a King Rocker Chair!
Date: May 2, 2018 Posted by: Gemma
Win mum the ultimate camp chair this Mother’s Day!
The King Rocker Chair is a super comfortable camping chair that converts into a rocking chair – she’ll be the envy of everyone!
Simply share a picture or story of your mum on our Facebook post to enter!
Head over here to learn more about the King Rocker
Competition closes 09/05/18 at 3pm AEST.
Mother’s Day Competition 2018 Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia. However, employees and their immediate families of Outdoor Connection and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- The competition commences on 02/05/2018 at 3:00pm (AEST) and concludes on the 09/05/2018 at 3:00pm (AEST).
- To enter, participants are to respond to a Facebook promotion post with a response to “Share a photo/story of your mum”, the winner will be chosen at random by Outdoor Connection after entry period has closed.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter.
- Entrants (including the winner) in the competition may only enter once during the course of the Additional entries may be obtained when referring competition to others.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Entries must be received by 3:00pm (AEST) on the following date: 09/05/2018 to be eligible for the draw. The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Facebook website.
- There is 1 prize in total consisting of a King Rocker Chair (FC.45) RRP $129.
- The winners will be notified and their names published online on the Outdoor Connection Facebook Page.
- A winner will be notified on the 09/05/2018 at 3:30pm.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The winner has 1 month from the time of the draw to claim the prize. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 as at the date of the winner being determined, an adult must accompany the minor in the participation of the prize and the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
- Once prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed or filmed.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize value is based upon the recommended retail price at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- One (1) winner will be drawn from all entries received throughout the duration of the promotional period by Outdoor Connection, 54 Spine Street, Sumner Park, Qld, 4074.
- All decisions of the Promoter are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into. The promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- Prizes will only be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry. The winner will therefore be, in each case, the account holder.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Outdoor Connection and their subsidiaries and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under State
- It is a condition of entry that the promoter has the right to publicise the names, characters, likenesses or voices of any contestants for any promotion or matter incidental to the competition. The winners may also be required by the promoter to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and acknowledges that the promoter has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit, unless that person advises the promoter at the time of entering the competition that he/she wishes to retain his/her anonymity. Contestants also acknowledge that their photo may be used for a promotional display at the prize provider’s location. Contestants consent to their entry being published or broadcasted.
- Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Outdoor Connection 54 Spine Street, Sumner Park, Qld, 4074.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Outdoor Connection and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes as disclosed in the above terms and conditions.