Outdoor Connection Bedarra 2R Tent
Two Room Family Tent suitable for families or couples
The Bedarra is a two room family tent that is spacious, offering all the best in manufacture and design to ensure your family holiday is as good as you wish for.
- Spacious 260(W) x 480(L) x 210 (H) cms. The Height of 210 cms applies to the whole length of the tent.
- Side walls are very straight and high giving plenty of ‘walk-around’ space inside the tent with lots of headroom.
- Hornet Pole System, ‘easy to erect’, has a centre ridge pole and six-rib construction. This provides excellent strength and stability while creating near vertical sidewalls for exceptional internal space and headroom.
- The large awning complements the feeling of cool comfort on your family holiday.
- The CHOICE tent comparison of September 2011 awarded the Outdoor Connection Weekender Tent the highest score in the “What to Buy” results. The Bedarra shares the same design and fabric qualities as the Weekender as well as the ‘easy to erect’ Hornet Pole System.
- Rear bedroom 260 (W) x 270(L) with straight walls that are very upright at the ends. This maximises internal space. The bedroom has large side windows and Ventraflow panels that provide cool clear air low down where you sleep. A large Omega screen door at the rear end of the tent rounds off your all-around comfort.
- Front room 260(W) x 210 (L) with large Omega Doors on each side and a large Omega front door ensure all-round cool comfort. The door panels on the Outer Fly can be poled out as awnings.
- Omega screen doors at each end of the tent rounds off your all-around comfort.
- Sewn-in Dividing Wall, with an Omega door, separates the two rooms room. The Omega Door mesh and privacy screens can be tucked away neatly in a side pocket.
- 100D HiCount fabric Outer Fly. This fabric is much heavier and stronger than any other dome tent fabric. See Tent Waterhead and Fabric Weight Comparisons
- Waterproofing with a MINIMUM 3000 mm Waterhead (actually measured at 4500 mm) so you stay dry even in the most severe and persistent wet weather.
- UV-PROTEK treatment of the outer fly fabric guarantees maximum resistance to fabric degradation from the damaging effects of UV light offering longer life to your camping home.
- Durafine No-see-um Mesh is featured for all windows and doors to keep the midges and mosquitoes out
- Inner tent is breathable polyester for extra comfort and minimizing condensation inside the tent.
- The inner tent has its own zippered privacy panel and mesh screening to match that on the outer fly. So that, while you have great ventilation, the tent can also be closed up from the inside if the night turns cool.
- Remember a family of four may produce more than half a litre of condensation in a night so ventilation and breathability of the inner tent is important
- Rear Bedroom features large side windows and Outdoor Connection’s unique Ventraflow panels that provide cool clear air low down where you sleep. A large Omega rear door provides a separate entrance AND a full wall of ventilation when the outside flap is rolled up or erected as an awning.
- Privacy Screens zip from the bottom of the panels upwards on the windows and Ventraflow so that you can control the air flow into the tent. Omega doors can also be configured this way. All doors and windows have both mesh and privacy screens.
- Large Omega doors are at each end of the tent as well as in the dividing wall between the two rooms. These doors can be fully unzipped and tucked away in a storage pocket at the side. Very neat and compact! The Omega door can also be zipped partly up from the bottom to control air flow.
- Durafine mesh on all doors and windows.
- Large side awnings are formed by side the doors on each side of the tent
- Three Pole Awnings are formed by poling out the two end doors of the outer Fly. Outdoor Connection’s three pole awning forms a pitched structure so the awnings can be left up in the rain.
- Optional Side Walls are available for these three pole awnings. Side walls can be attached to either or both sides of the awning and be poled out to form a great extra large awning in fine weather or pegged down for extra protection under the tent awning in wet or breezy weather.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and discover what makes our products unique and uncover helpful tips and tricks to make your camping experience one to remember!