Outdoor Connection Adventure Air Tent
The Adventure Air is an inflatable compact Air pole tent. Easy and quick to erect providing a spacious over-night tent. Lightning fast with just 8 pegs and 1 air pole! From Bag to fully erect in just 3 to 4 minutes. Enough internal space for several Single mats, or a Queen size mat, while also providing storage room for a bag and boots. Great ventilation for those warm nights internal privacy screens can be closed up for the cold ones without going outside.
Reliability and comfort are guaranteed by Outdoor Connection’s practical designs combined with the highest quality standards of fabrics and workmanship.
Outdoor Connection – Quality you can see feel and trust
The Adventure Air is a great quickly inflatable Air Pole compact tent
- 250 (L) x 220(W) x 120cm(H) Internal space for two Single Mats or a Queen size mat.
- Compact, with packed size 69 x 27 x 27cm, quality alternative for the overnight stay.
- Spacious with room for a Queen Mat or two single mats plus bag and boot storage
- Set-up time is just 3 to 4 minutes ‘from bag to move in’. Easy and quick to erect with just 8 pegs and one air pole. Just peg it out and the air pole pumps up in seconds. Erecting this tent is a ‘breeze’.
- Outer Fly uses Outdoor Connection’s unique 100D HiCount fabric with heat-taped seams.
- Waterproof to minimum 2000 mm Waterhead. Actually measures 3000mm.
- Durafine No-see-um mesh – fine but of the highest quality to minimise wear and tear.
- Large Omega doors front and rear that can be unzipped back to a point and folded away neatly in a pocket. Stay cool when it is hot and humid.
- Inner tent of breathable polyester to minimize condensation during the night while at the same time reducing heat build-up.
- Ventilation on all sides with large windows
- Windows fully zippered with internal privacy screens so the tent can be closed on cold nights.
- Durafine No-see-um mesh screens on all windows and doors for long life protection against mosquitoes and midges.
- Doors have double slides to provide power cord access and ease of use.
- ‘EziPak Drop-In’ Carry Bag with fold-over flaps. Two compression straps with durable Snap-Lock buckles. No more struggling to get the tent in the bag.
- Inflatable Air Pole tent designed for an overnight stay or weekend away off-road tent.
- Single Pole design with only 8 pegs.
- All measurements are internal.
- Floor Area: 220 (W) x 250 (L) cms Internal space for two Single Mats or a Queen Size Mat.
- Peak Height: 120 cms
Tent Fabric Outer Fly:
- 100 Denier HiCount 130 Grams per Sq M (GSM) with exceptional TEAR STRENGTH to be secure in even the roughest weather. See Tent Waterhead and Fabric Weight and Strength comparisons
- Outdoor Connection\\'s unique UV Protek treatment helps protect your fabric against degradation from UV Light significantly extending the life of your tent.
- Heat Taped seams
- 2000 mm (Minimum) Waterhead. Actually measured at more than 3000mm for staying dry in the heaviest and persistent rain.
- Fabric: 68D Breathable polyester to minimise condensation collection inside the tent living space
- The Inner tent features it\\'s own windows with both mesh and privacy screens that can be opened or closed from inside the tent.
- For especially quick set-up on an overnight stay, the outer fly can be erected without the Inner Tent.
- PE Floor 175 Grams per Sq Metre (GSM) providing maximum waterproofing.
- Highest quality sewing thread available used to ensure maximum strength and waterproofing. Waterproofing of polyester tents requires a special thread. The Adventure Air features the use of Coates 100% cotton Dual Duty thread. This is a three heads spun thread with three separate cotton threads spun together. This gives maximum strength. Cotton swells when it gets wet and this fills up the small needle holes made in the manufacturing process.
- Outdoor Connection actually manufactures tents (other models) so we know what we pay special attention to these small details!
- Coil No 8 zips ae a feature of all doors.
- Windows have a finer No 5 zip for protection against water intrusion in wet windy conditions.
Doors and Windows
- Doors: Large Omega doors, both panel and insect screen, at the front and rear of the inner tent These doors can be fully unzipped and tucked away in a storage pocket at the side. Very neat and compact!
- Windows: Generous windows on all sides of the tent ensure your comfort in warm conditions.
- Insect Screen: Durafine Mesh screening to keep out Mosquitoes and Midges. High quality screening that is resistant to tearing and damage.
- Privacy screens: All windows and doors have privacy screens that can be zipped up from inside the tent. These screens add to your comfort as they can be closed up for greater warmth on cool nights.
Electrical Cord Access:
- Omega doors have double slides that provide electrical cord access.
- Outdoor Connections unique EziPak \\'drop-in\\' flap over carry bag with compression straps means no more struggling to fit the tent back in the bag. Just roll the tent up comfortable tightly and drop it back into the carry back. Tighten the straps with the snap-lock buckles and you are packed up ready to go home.
Packed Weight and Size:
- Packed Weight: 7.9 Kg
- Packed Size: 69 x 27 x 27 cms
- High Volume Hand Pump included with the tent.
- Optional 12V HiFlo Pressure Pump available to make erecting this tent a breeze.
- Manufacturers Warranty of three years against defects in manufacture or materials.