Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
These great well-priced hiking Backpacks are excellent quality and full of practical features.
The ergonomically designed harness is easily adjusted to provide maximum comfort and load carrying ability.
Harness features include:
- The whole back panel slides up and down the aluminium bars and is adjusted by webbing straps with a cam lock. The height can be adjusted while wearing the pack.
- 6061 Aluminium bars are ergonomically shaped to balance and direct the load to the lumbar area.
- The ergonomically designed waist belt has multiple areas of adjustability to give maximum comfort on the hips.
- Shoulder straps and waist strap have an air mesh lining and pad position allows maximum air circulation.
- Double ripstop 200D nylon fabric for lightweight and maximum strength. Fabric with water repellant PU coating.
- Rain Cover in the bottom of the pack
- Dual throat drawstring opening
- Full-length zip on the front panel for easy access to the main compartment
- Large front pocket for easy access to commonly used items e.g rain jacket, snacks & maps.
- Mesh pockets inside the lid
- Large pocket on top of the lid with 270° zip for easy access
- The pack is hydration bladder compatible with hose outlet on both sides (Hydration bladder not supplied).
- Accessory pockets on waist belt – perfect for snacks, phone, compass or First Aid items.
- 2 stretch fabric side pockets
- Straps on the base of bag for securing tent/mattress