Commercial Aluminium Gazebo 3m x 3m for the best in a robust but lightweight shelter.
All the best in Gazebos for people who want a better stronger Outdoor Shelter that is still Lightweight and easy to erect and handle.
With a frame made from construction grade Aluminium, the Outdoor Connection Commercial Gazebo frame is lightweight yet strong; will not rust and will stay looking as good as new throughout its life.
The roof of the Commercial Gazebo is made from UP50+, fade resistant, long lasting, waterproof fabrics. Your Outdoor Connection Commercial Gazebo will stay strong and look great for many years.
It is an ideal choice for commercial use, such as at markets, or for providing Outdoor protection for family occasions over many years.
- Product Details
Outdoor Connection Commercial Gazebo 3m x 3m
Gazebo with a strong but lightweight aluminium frame suitable for commercial or family use.
Ideal for markets, your day out or shelter during your family camping trip. Especially ideal for beach use with a strong frame that will not rust. Outdoor Connection’s robust design and manufacturing quality results in the best value in a Gazebo.
- Strong lightweight Aluminium frame – check the specifications
- Hexagon shaped legs for greater all-around lateral strength (superior to square legs)
- High peak giving maximum coolness on hot sunny days
- Five height adjustments to allow maximum adjustment for different weather conditions – minimum height when it is raining and windy, maximum height when it is sunny and hot – and all the variations between
- Commercial grade Nylon fittings for strength and long term durability
- Easy robust Ring Pull button for easy height adjustment
Canopy (not included in frame price)
- Fabric weight of 300 gsm
- Waterproofing 1000 mm
- Lap-felled seams for maximum strength and waterproofing. Lap-felled seams are much stronger and more waterproof than externally bound roof line seams
- Seams are heat taped on the underside to ensure waterproofing
- Velcro sewn continuously along the bottom border of the valance. The walls can be attached with an even strong attachment. The walls then look straight and secure. A good neat look – Not the poor ‘hangdog’ look of short velcro tabs. This can be particularly important in wet weather
- mesh or solid panel, that attaches with continuous Velcro to the underside of the canopy
- End zips on each panel so that the panels zip together to make one continuous wall around the Gazebo
- All walls have a centre zip down door
- Walls tie to the poles for extra strength and stability
- Allow 2 Gazebos to be joined together so that water does not drip down between the joined Gazebos
- Continuous Velcro for secure attachment
- Graded depth so that water runs off to one side
- Can be used where Gazebos cannot be pegged and guy roped down
- Also useful for extra stability for beach use. Note that for beach use good quality sand pegs should be bought and used
- Oxford polyester bags that conveniently attach to the poles of the gazebo
- Compact and convenient for the weight. Each two compartment bag weighs about 15kg
- Extreme care needs to be taken. The wind forces on a Gazebo canopy and walls can be severe even at apparently low wind speeds
Size: 3.0 Metres X 3.0 Metres
Peak Height: 3.082 M to 3.380 M
Peak Height above height of the side frame: 996 mm
Commercial grade aluminium frame
Upper Leg Diameter – 40mm hexagonal (44mm)
Lower Leg Diameter – 34mm hexagonal (39mm)
Measured flat surface to flat surface – NOT corner to corner!
(xx) Measured corner to corner as SOME do
Wall Thickness – 1.5mm
(Remember 2/3 the wall thickness means 1/3 LESS strength)
Struts – (26 x 13mm) x 1.3mm wall thickness
Fabric Weight: 300 gsm (Grams per square metre)
Waterproofing: 1000 mm Waterhead.
Seams: Lap-felled heat taped for strength and waterproofing
Valance depth: 320 mm – gives a more useable area of shade under the Gazebo when the sun is not directly overhead. Similarly, for rain coming in at an angle, the wider valance gives more protection.
Velcro: strong attachment to the frame
Corner eyelets: Allow the Guy ropes to be attached around the frame so that strength does not depend on the fabric.
Joints and fittings
Commercial grade nylon
5 height positions for stability on uneven ground and maximum adjustment in different weather conditions.
Apex Height: 3082 – 3380mm
Wall Height including the valance: 2086 to 2384 mm
Frame: 23 Kg
Canopy: 5.6 Kg
158 x 28x 28 cms
Supplied with guy ropes, pegs and carry bag with wheels
Available in 3 x 3m and 6 x 3m
Also available with Vinyl Canopy.
All walls have corner zips so that the walls can zip together at the corners of the Gazebo making one all around continuous wall.
All walls have a door which zips down the middle of the panel.
Solid Wall with Door: 3M (W) x 2M (H)
Mesh Wall with door: 3M (W) x 2M (H)