The Outdoor Connection Heavy Duty Commercial Gazebo 6m x 3m is designed for rugged commercial use and industrial situations. The robust construction grade Aluminium frame combines the best of strength to weight. Designed to withstand very adverse conditions while still being of manageable weight.
The frame will not rust and will stay looking like new throughout the life of the gazebo.
The roof of the Heavy Duty Commercial Gazebo is made from UP50+, fade resistant, long lasting, waterproof fabrics. Your Outdoor Connection Heavy Duty Commercial Gazebo will stay strong and look great for many years.
It is an ideal Gazebo shelter for heavy duty use in rugged industrial and mining situations while still being a sufficiently lightweight choice for commercial use, such as at markets, schools, and businesses that really want to impress.
- Product Details
Heavy Duty Commercial Gazebo 6m x 3m with an extra-strong but lightweight aluminium frame suitable for rugged commercial, industrial, markets or mining use.
Ideal for use in situations where the gazebo needs to be able to withstand conditions that are more rugged or exposed. Especially ideal for beach environment use with a strong frame that will not rust.
Outdoor Connection robust design and manufacturing quality results in the best Gazebo, and the best value in a Gazebo, for heavy commercial and industrial use.
- Strong rugged Aluminium frame giving the best combination of strength and lighter weight- check the specifications
- Hexagon shaped Legs for greater all-around lateral strength (superior to square legs)
- High peak giving maximum coolness on hot sunny days.
- Five height adjustments to allow maximum adjustment for different weather conditions – minimum height when it is raining and windy, maximum height when it is sunny and hot – and all the variations between
- Commercial grade extra rugged Nylon fittings for strength and long term durability
Easy robust Ring Pull button for easy height adjustment
Canopy (not included in frame price)
- Fabric weight of 300 gsm
- Waterproofing 1000 mm
- Lap-felled seams for maximum strength and waterproofing. Lap-felled seams are much stronger and more waterproof than externally bound roof line seams
- Seams are heat taped on the underside to ensure waterproofing
- Velcro sewn continuously along the bottom border of the valance. The walls can be attached with an even strong attachment. The walls then look straight and secure. A good neat look – Not the poor ‘hangdog’ look of short velcro tabs. This can be particularly important in wet weather
- Fabric 230 gsm
- Waterproofing 1000 mm Waterhead
- Mesh or solid panel, that attaches with continuous Velcro to the underside of the canopy
- End zips on each panel so that the panels zip together to make one continuous wall around the Gazebo
- All walls have a centre zip down door
Walls attach to the poles with extra Velcro ties for extra strength and stability.
- Allow 2 or more Gazebos to be joined together so that water does not drip down between the joined Gazebos
- Continuous Velcro for secure attachment as well as fabric ties
Graded depth so that water runs off to one side.
- Can be used where Gazebos cannot be pegged and guy roped down
- Also useful for extra stability for beach use. Note that for beach use good quality sand pegs should be bought and used
- Oxford polyester bags that conveniently attach to the poles of the gazebo
- Compact and convenient for the weight. Each two compartment bag weighs about 15kg
- Extreme care needs to be taken. The wind forces on a Gazebo canopy and walls can be severe even at apparently low wind speeds
6M x 3M
Commercial grade aluminium frame
Upper Leg – Diameter – 50mm (56mm)
Lower Leg: Diameter – 44mm (50mm)
Measurement is for hexagonal measured flat surface to flat surface.
(xx) is corner to corner measurement as SOME quote.
Wall Thickness – 2.0mm
Remember If you have 1/2 the wall thickness (1mm) means 1/2 the strength of the leg.strength)
Struts – (26 x 13mm) x 2.0mm wall thickness
Wall thickness and thus strength is particularly important for struts.
Fabric Weight: 300 gsm (Grams per square metre)
Waterprrofing: 1000 mm Waterhead.
Seams: Lap-felled heat taped for strength and waterproofing
Valance depth: 320 mm – gives a more useable area
Joints and Fittings
Commercial Grade Nylon joiners for struts.
5 height positions for stability on uneven ground
Apex Height: 3095 – 3380mm
Wall Height: 1766 – 2064mm
Frame: 65 Kg
158 x 57 x 33cm
guy ropes, pegs
Carry bag with wheels and zip-off cap at each end for easy loading the gazebo into the bag.
Available in 3 x 3m and 6 x 3m
Range of canopies, walls, gutters and accessories available