Outdoor Connection Premier Gazebos Steel Frame Only
Premier Steel Frame Gazebo are available in three sizes: 2.4 x 2.4m, 3m x 3m and 6 x 3m with rugged powder coated steel frame.
Wheeled heavy duty carry bag with double end opening to make packing away easier.
- Product Details
Outdoor Connection Premier Steel Frame Gazebo
- Steel frame powder coated for rust resistance
- Legs square 27mm
- High peak giving maximum coolness on hot sunny days.
- Five leg height positions for easier levelling on uneven ground uneven ground
- Five leg height positions allow maximum adjustment to different conditions. Maximum height for maximum coolness on hot sunny days. Minimum height on wet and windy days. Lots of adjustment for all conditions between the two.
- Commercial grade Nylon fittings for strength and long term durability
- Over-size press buttons for easy leg height adjustment.
Canopy (not included in frame price)
- fabric 230 GSM (Grams per Sq M)
- Waterproof to 1000 mm Waterhead
- Lapfelled flat sewn seams for maximum strength and waterproofing as well as ‘good looks’
Heat taped seams.
- Deep valance (320mm) for maximum shade and weather protection.
- Velcro strip sewn continuously around the bottom of the valance for secure attachment of walls and gutters.
- mesh or solid panel, that attach with continuous Velcro to the underside of the canopy
- End zips on each panel so that the panels zip together to make one continuous wall around the Gazebo
- All walls have a centre zip down door
Walls attach to the legs with Velcro tabs for extra strength and stability
- Allow 2 Gazebos to be joined together so that water does not drip down between the joined Gazebos
- Continuous Velcro for secure attachment
- Graded depth so that water runs off to one side
- Can be used where Gazebos cannot be pegged and guy roped down
- Also useful for extra stability for beach use. Note that for beach use good quality sand pegs should be bought and used
- Oxford polyester bags that conveniently attach to the poles of the gazebo
- Compact and convenient for the weight. Each two compartment bag weighs about 15Kg
- Extreme care needs to be taken. The wind forces on a Gazebo canopy and walls can be severe even at apparently low wind speeds
Size: 3.0 Metres X 3.0 Metres
Peak Height: 3.08 M to 3.38 M
Peak Height above the height of the side frame: 996 mm
Upper Leg – 27mm
Bottom Leg – 24mm
5 height positions for stability on uneven ground and maximum adjustment in different weather conditions.
Apex Height: 3082 – 3380mm
Wall Height including the valance: 2086 to 2384 mm
Commercial grade nylon
Frame: 23.5 Kg
Canopy: 3.9 Kg
158 x 22 x 23 cms
Supplied with guy ropes, pegs and carry bag
Range of canopies, walls and Accessories available