Outdoor Connection Weekender Dome Tent
One Room Dome Tent suitable for couples or singles
The Weekender is a one room cabin style dome tent that is spacious, offering all the best in manufacture and design to ensure your holiday is as good as you wish for.
Be sure to also watch our Weekender Tent instruction video!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and discover what makes our products unique and uncover helpful tips and tricks to make your camping experience one to remember!
The CHOICE tent comparison of September 2011 awarded the Outdoor Connection Weekender Tent the highest score in the “What to Buy” results. It is unmatched in quality and comfort.
- Spacious internal measurement of 280(W) x 270(L) x 205 (H) cms plus awnings.
- Side walls are very straight and high giving plenty of ‘walk-around’ space inside the tent with lots of headroom.
- Windows or doors on every side ensure cool comfort on hot summer nights but can still be all zipped up, from inside the tent, for cosy comfort when the nights are cold.
- Hornet Pole System, ‘easy to erect’, has a centre ridge pole and four rib construction. This provides excellent strength and stability while creating near vertical sidewalls for exceptional internal space and headroom.
- The large front and rear three pole awnings complement the feeling of cool comfort on your family holiday.
- 100D HiCount fabric Outer Fly. This fabric is much heavier and stronger than any other dome tent fabric. See Tent Waterhead and Fabric Weight Comparisons
- Waterproofing with a MINIMUM 2000 mm Waterhead (actually measured at 3000 mm) so you stay dry even in the most severe and persistent wet weather.
- Outdoor Connection’s Duraprrof waterproofing formula maximises the coating resistance to abrasion so that the waterproofing on your tent alters very little through the years of unfolding, erecting and folding your tent.
- StabilityPlus Pole Sleeves across the roof of the tent add stability and strength in severe weather protecting your tent and poles.
- UV-PROTEK treatment of the outer fly fabric guarantees maximum resistance to fabric degradation from the damaging effects of UV light offering longer life to your camping home.
- Durafine No-see-um Mesh is featured for all windows and doors to keep the midges and mosquitoes out.
- Inner tent is breathable polyester for extra comfort and minimizing condensation inside the tent.
- Inner tent has its own zippered privacy panels and mesh screening to match that on the outer fly. So that, while you have great ventilation, the tent can also be closed up from the inside if the night turns cool.
- Remember two people may produce more than a third a litre of condensation in a night so ventilation and breathability of the inner tent is important
- Large side windows and Outdoor Connection’s unique Ventraflow panels provide cool clear air low down where you sleep. The window flaps and Ventraflow panels have tags so that the Outer fly window covers can be guy roped out and left open, or partially open, during wet weather.
- Large full panel Omega doors, front and rear, provide a separate entrance AND a full wall of ventilation when the outside flap is rolled up or erected as an awning. These doors can be fully unzipped and tucked away in a storage pocket at the side. Very neat and compact! The Omega door can also be zipped partly up from the bottom to control air flow.
- Privacy Screens zip from the bottom of the panels upwards on the windows and Ventraflow so that you can control the air flow into the tent. Omega doors can also be configured this way.
- Durafine No-See-Um Mesh on all doors and windows keeps out the midges and mossies.
- Three Pole Awnings are formed by poling out the front and rear doors. Outdoor Connection’s three pole awning forms a pitched structure so the awnings can be left up in the rain. Remember to also tighten the awning tensioning strap so that the awning does not pool water. Three adjustable height poles are supplied with the tent.
- Optional Side Walls are available for these three pole awnings. Side walls can be attached to either or both sides of the awning and be poled out to form a great extra large awning in fine weather or pegged down for extra protection under the tent awning in wet or breezy weather.
- RRP: $549.00
- Note that this is a Recommended Retail Price. Individual retailers may set their own price above or below this RRP depending on their own cost circumstances.