Outdoor Connection Breakaway Somerset 3r Family Dome Tent
Outdoor Connection Breakaway Somerset 3R is a spacious three-room family dome tent designed to provide a great value durable tent for the family with a limited budget. Featuring three good sized fully sewn-in bedrooms/living areas that are fully screened with both Durafine insect screening and internal privacy screens. Large D-Doors front and back provide great ventilation and ease of access. The three rooms are connected by large D-Doors again ensuring your comfort. and ventilation. The openness of the tent is complimented by the large end windows. Superior waterproofing ensures you will stay dry over an enjoyable holiday for your family.
The Somerset 3R is manufactured to the same high-quality standards as all other more expensive Outdoor Connection tents. It is NOT cheaply manufactured – Just down-specified a little as compared to our more expensive ranges.
Outdoor Connection – Quality you can see feel and trust
- Product Details
Outdoor Connection Somerset 3R
Three room family Dome Tent
Quality everyone can afford
The Somerset 3R is a spacious three-room family dome tent. The Somerset 3R offers all the best in Outdoor Connection manufacturing quality but designed to provide a great family tent for the budget conscious but still quality discerning family.
- Spacious 270/220 (W) x 585(L) x 195(H) cms. (Internal Measurement)
- Three rooms fully sewn-in
- Quick and easy set-up with four Hoop Fibreglass poles
- Three good size rooms [270/220(W) x 220(L)] +[ 270(W) x 145 (L)] x [270/220(W) x 220(L)]
- The middle room has D-Doors front and rear providing great flow-through ventilation. Good sized windows on the end walls for each end bedroom.
- Sewn-in dividing walls with the three rooms connected by large size D Door with insect and privacy screens providing extra ventilation and easy access.
- Manufactured in the same factory to the same standard as more highly specified Outdoor Connection tents.
Waterproofing with a MINIMUM 2000 mm Waterhead (actually measured to 2600mm) so you stay dry on your family holiday.
UV-PROTEK treatment of the outer fly fabric guarantees maximum resistance to fabric degradation from the damaging effects of UV light offering longer life to your camping home.
- Stability Plus Pole sleeves for the inner tent poles to provide greater stability in wind and an overall stronger tent. Sleeves distribute the weight of the tent over the whole width of the roof. In contrast to other brands, where Hooks hold the roof of the tent to the poles, the weight is all centred on a FEW POINTS.
- Durafine No-see-um Mesh is featured for all windows and doors to keep the midges and mosquitoes out.
- Quality PE Tub Floor to stop moisture entry at ground level or rising through the floor on damp ground.
- Sewn-in walls separating the three rooms.
- Large D-Doors front and rear of the middle room provide great flow-through ventilation.
- Large D-Doors connecting the three rooms
- Windows of good size in the end walls for the end bedrooms.
- Roof ventilation panel of Durafine No-See-Um Mesh in the middle room.
- Durafine No-See-Um mesh on all windows and doors
- Privacy screens on all doors providing privacy and better control of ventilation through the tent.
- Zip Closing power cord access
Spacious three room cabin dome tent with fully sewn-in dividing walls between the thre rooms.
Floor Size: 585 (220+145+220) (L) x 270/220 (ends taper)(W) x Peak height 195(H) cm – all dimensions are measured internally
Tent Fabric Outer Fly
HTS Protek2000 Outer Fly fabric. High Tensile Strength. 70 GSM See comparative chart at https://outdoorconnection.com.au/wp-content/uploads/Tent-Waterhead-Fabric-Weight-Camparisons.pdf
UV Protek formulation also ensures high abrasion resistence of the waterproofing so that as your tent ages, and suffers abrasion from the normal use of erecting and folding away, your water resistance alters very slowly.
2000 mm (Minimum) Waterhead (Actually measured to 2600mm) for staying dry even in heavy rain.
Heat taped seams.
Fabric: 68D Breathable polyester to minimise condensation collection inside the tent living space.
Dividing Walls between the three bedrooms are all sewn in with large Durafine Mesh D-Doors with privacy screens that can be opened to make a large room.
The privacy screens on all doors can be zipped up from the base so that you can control the air flow through the tent.
Large windows on the end walls.
Tape sealed seams, D front and rear doors & room divider, windows at each end & rear wall
Four polr hoop pole system that is easy to erect.
Roof pole sleeves provide stability and extra support protecting your tent.
Highest quality sewing thread available used to ensure maximum strength and waterproofing. Waterproofing of polyester tents requires a special thread. The Brampton features the use of Coates 100% cotton Dual Duty thread. This is a three heads spun thread with three separate cotton threads spun together. This gives maximum strength. Cotton swells when it gets wet and this fills up the small needle holes made in the manufacturing process.
Outdoor Connection actually manufactures tents (other models) so we know what we pay special attention to these small details!
Waterproof PE Floor providing waterproofing without creating excess weight.
Heavy Duty Coil No 8 zips ae a feature of all doors for long lasting durability.
Windows have finer No 5 zips where less strength is required but a finer zip adds to protection from intrusion of wind and rain.
Pack Size and Weight
Pack Size: 73 x 26 x 26 cms.
Pack Weight: 13.2 Kg
12 Months warranty against all manufacturing faults.