Please go to our Warranty Claim page.
Outdoor Connection Online Sales Returns
Change of Mind Returns
We understand that sometimes the product is not what you were expecting and we are able to offer you a credit or refund subject to the following conditions
- You have contacted us to obtain a Return Authority number
- The goods are returned to us within 14 days of delivery
- The item is unused and packed in its original condition
- The packaging is undamaged with all product tickets/swing tags attached
- All freight costs for returning the goods will be your responsibility. (We recommend that you return the goods by courier with a tracking facility and consider insurance as we do not take responsibility for any items lost or damaged in transit.)
If the above criteria are not met or the item is not in a condition where it can be resold as a new product we may decline the return or reduce the return amount. All associated costs with Change of Mind returns are at the customers' expense.
1. Contact us at contacts or by phone for information and a Return Authority number.
2. Arrange to have the product shipped to our warehouse
3. Advised when the goods have been shipped and the tracking number.
4. When received we will assess the goods and if they meet the above criteria we will issue a credit or refund (refunds are made by the same method of payment).
Damaged in transit returns
When receiving deliveries always check that you are signing for the correct number of cartons and if the packaging is damaged note it on the delivery docket. If, when received, the goods are found to be damaged please contact us immediately. Depending on the damage Outdoor Connection may decide to send you spare parts, replace the item or offer a discount. (For example, if a carry bag was damaged, we would send a replacement carry bag or offer a part credit in compensation.) Any costs involved in shipping to or from the delivery location will be paid by Outdoor Connection.