Outdoor Connection Warranty
OUTDOOR CONNECTION will always try to help with any problems with any of our Outdoor Connection branded products. However, the product must meet the warranty conditions to obtain full warranty service.
Where to obtain Warranty Service
In the first instance contact Outdoor Connection using our Online Warranty Claim form. Outdoor Connection may direct the claim to be handled through the original place of purchase of the product. Subject to consumer laws that apply in your jurisdiction, the cost of returning the goods to the original place of purchase, including incidental costs such as packing, transport and insurance, is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Outdoor Connection Warranty
Outdoor Connection Products carry a limited warranty of 1 to 5 years depending on the product. The Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship. Should a product be found to be defective during the warranty period Outdoor Connection, at its discretion, will repair or replace the product or the parts of the product that have been found to be defective. If the product has been superseded or is not available for any reason, Outdoor Connection will replace the defective product with one of similar specification and quality.
The warranty is not transferable and is valid only for the original purchaser. Proof of purchase is required showing the date of original purchase. Any furtherance of this warranty, indicated or implied by a retailer, is not covered by this Outdoor Connection warranty
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Outdoor Connection Warranty benefits and conditions of warranty do not affect a consumer’s statutory rights under Australian Consumer Law.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Normal wear and tear that results from use of the product.
- Damage to the product that results from use of the product not in compliance with Outdoor
- Connection instructions for use or advisement as to suitable use.
- Negligent use or misuse of the product.
- Commercial use of the product unless otherwise stated as suitable for commercial use.
- Damage or disassembly by caused by anyone other than Outdoor Connection staff or a person
- authorized by Outdoor Connection.
- Replacement of parts that are not Outdoor Connection parts nor damage caused to the product
- caused by parts that are not genuine Outdoor Connection parts.
- Damage caused by acts of nature such as fire, flood, storm or natural disaster.
- Claims, whether claims made for concerning merchantability, fitness for purpose or any other,
- made outside the expressly stated duration of the warranty except to the extent provided by any applicable law or statue
- Subject to the extent provided by law, any other consequential loss or damage caused by breach of warranty conditions whether real or implied.
Subject to the extent permitted by law, all other liability, warranties and conditions implied by statute and rule of law are expressly negated.
SUBJECT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT, SHALL OUTDOOR CONNECTION BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING UNDER CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY. Such damages include but are not limited to loss of profits, loss of use of the goods, damage to property, and claims of third parties.
Integrity and veracity are important to Outdoor Connection. Outdoor Connection will do its best to help anyone with problems related to our products provided that claims are genuine. Outdoor Connection reserves the right to seek reimbursement for any costs and expenses incurred by Outdoor Connection where a warranty claim for a product is found to be inconsistent with the terms and conditions of the warranty.