Outdoor Connection Bedarra 2R Family Dome Tent
Outdoor Connection Bedarra 2R family dome tent features great space and comfort for any couple or family. Get that feeling of wanting to ‘fling your arms out and breathe in’ while inside a tent, with two large bedrooms, even at head height. Get fresh air coming in all around on those warm summer nights while staying secure and dry in the heaviest rain.
Feel secure with
- best Australian design for Australian conditions.
- highest quality waterproofing
- superb ventilation and space – all the best in every tent
- best and strongest quality materials and sewing threads.
- quality manufacturing - best sewing workmanship available anywhere
See terms and conditions here
Outdoor Connection – Quality you can see feel and trust
Outdoor Connection Bedarra 2R Tent
Two Room Family Tent suitable for families or couples
The Bedarra 2R Dome Tent is a two-room family tent that is spacious, offering all the best in manufacturing quality and Australian design, to ensure your family holiday is as secure, as good, and as fun as you could wish for.
- Floor Size: 260(W) x 480(L) x 210 (H) cms. (Internal Measurement) The Height of 210 cms applies to the whole length of the tent. The higher the tent roof over the whole tent - the cooler the tent!
- Eave Size:300(L) x 179(W) cms with Wall Height 179 cms. Side walls almost vertical and high, giving plenty of ‘walk-around’ cool space inside the tent with lots of headroom. .A tall person can stand in the CORNER!
- Hornet Pole System, ‘easy to erect’, means your tent is quickly and easily erected while being strong and stable in adverse conditions. Sleeves hold the rib poles at the top of the tent - distributing weight evenly and minimising movement in the wind.
- Large 3 pole awnings, front and rear, complement the feeling of cool comfort
- Rear bedroom 260 (W) x 270(L)
- Walls near vertical for all-round maximum internal space.
- Large side windows (165(H) x 143(W) cms) plus Ventraflow panels that provide cool clear air low down where you sleep. Internal privacy screens zip up from the bottom maximising your control of air flow and keeping you warmer in cool weather. All external covers can be poled or pegged out as protective awnings.
- Large Omega screen doors, with internal privacy screens, at the rear end of the tent and in the dividing wall. The Omega rear door provides a separate entrance AND a full wall of ventilation.
- Front room 260(W) x 210 (L)
- Spacious second bedroom or recreation/storage area.
- Omega Doors on each side and front door ensure all-round cool comfort.
- External door panels on the Outer Fly pole out as awnings.
- Omega screen doors with internal privacy screens, at each end of the tent, for all-around comfort. External covers form a three-pole awning.
- Sewn-in Dividing Wall, with Omega door, separates the rooms. Omega Doors tuck away neatly in a small side pocket.
- 100D HiCount fabric Outer Fly - heavier and stronger than any other dome tent fabric. See Tent Waterhead and Fabric Weight Comparisons.
- Waterproofing - MINIMUM 3000 mm Waterhead (actually measured at 4500 mm) Stay dry, even in the most severe and persistent wet weather.
- UV-PROTEK treatment of the Outer Fly, unique to Outdoor Connection tents, guarantees maximum resistance to fabric degradation from the damaging effects of UV light, offering longer life to your camping home. The Abrasion Resistent formulation also resists waterproofing degradation from the erecting, folding and rubbing of the Fly over the years.
- Durafine No-see-um Mesh - Fine, strong and hard wearing.
- Heat Taped Seams and special tent sewing threads to ensure maximum waterproofing and strength.
- Zips: Coil No 8 zips on all doors for strength and long lasting durability. Coil No 5 zips, for maximum protection against wind and rain on windows and Ventraflow panels..
- Inner tent of breathable polyester minimises condensation inside the tent.
- Inner tent zippered privacy panels and mesh screening match the outer fly- the tent can be closed up from inside on cool nights.
- Rear Bedroom with large side windows and Outdoor Connection’s unique Ventraflow panels for cool clear air low down where you sleep.
- Privacy Screens on windows and Ventraflow panels zip from the bottom upwards to control air flow into the tent. All doors and windows have both mesh and privacy screens.
- Large Omega doors are at each end of the tent and in the internal dividing wall. Doors fully unzip to tuck away in a small storage pocket. Neat and compact!
- Durafine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows.
- Large side awnings - formed by side the doors on each side of the front room.
- Three Pole Awnings formed by poling out the two end doors of the Outer Fly. Outdoor Connection’s design three-pole awning forms a pitched structure so the awnings can be left up in the rain.
- Four awning poles provided with the tent.
- Optional Side Walls attach to three-pole awnings can be poled out to form an extra large awning in fine weather or pegged down for extra protection under the tent awning in wet or breezy weather.
- Electrical Cord Access -Zippered access with hooks for hanging LED along the peak seam
- Storage pockets sewn to the walls of the inner tent.
- Door Locks for added security
- EziPak Drop-In’ Carry Bag with fold-over flaps. Compression straps with Snap-Lock buckles. No struggling to get the tent in the bag- just drop it in