Outdoor Connection Bedarra 2R Family Dome Tent
Outdoor Connection Bedarra 2R Family Dome Tent
- Taxes included. Shipping calculated at checkout
- Free shipping for most orders over $95 AUD (See our shipping policy)
Outdoor Connection Bedarra 2R family dome tent features two large bedrooms with great space and comfort for couples or families. With 179 cm near vertical high side walls and 210 cm peak height running the full length of the tent, you get that that feeling of wanting to ‘fling your arms out and breathe in’, even while inside your tent. Exceptional ventilation means you enjoy fresh air coming in all around on those warm summer nights. While, even in the heaviest rain, you stay dry and secure.
Create wonderful memories with family and friends.
Feel secure with
- Designed by Aussie campers for Australian conditions
- Highest quality waterproofing
- Superb ventilation and space – all the best in every tent
- Best and strongest quality materials and sewing threads.
- Quality manufacturing - best sewing workmanship available anywhere
See terms and conditions here
Outdoor Connection – Quality you can see, feel and trust
Outdoor Connection Bedarra 2R Tent
Two Room Family Tent suitable for families or couples
- Floor Size: 260(W) x 480(L) x 210 (H) cm. (Internal Measurement) The Height of 210 cm applies to the whole length of the tent. The higher the tent roof over the whole tent - the cooler the tent!
- Eave Size:300(L) x 179(W) cm with Wall Height 179 cm. Side walls almost vertical and high, giving plenty of ‘walk-around’ cool space inside the tent with lots of headroom. A tall person can stand in the CORNER!
- Hornet Pole System, ‘easy to erect’, means your tent is quickly and easily erected while being strong and stable in adverse conditions. Stability Plus Pole Sleeves hold the Hornet poles at the top of the tent - distributing weight evenly and minimising movement in the wind.
- Large 3 pole awnings, front and rear, provides heaps of headroom and space to relax outside in the shade.
- Rear bedroom 260 (W) x 270(L)
- Walls near vertical for all-round maximum internal space.
- Large side windows (165(h) x 143(w) cm) plus Ventraflow panels that provide cool clear air low down where you sleep. Internal privacy screens zip up from the bottom maximising your control of air flow and keeping you warmer in cool weather. All external covers can be poled or pegged out as protective awnings.
- Large Omega screen doors, with internal privacy screens, at the rear end of the tent and in the dividing wall. The Omega rear door provides a separate entrance AND a full wall of ventilation.
- Front room 260(W) x 210 (L)
- Spacious second bedroom or recreation/storage area.
- Omega Doors to front and D Doors on each side ensure all-round cool comfort.
- External door panels on the Outer Fly pole out as awnings.
- Omega screen doors with internal privacy screens, at each end of the tent, for all-around comfort. External covers form a three-pole awning.
- Sewn-in Dividing Wall, with Omega door, separates the rooms. Omega Doors tuck away neatly in a small side pocket.
- 100D HiCount fabric Outer Fly - heavier and stronger than any other dome tent fabric. See Tent Waterhead and Fabric Weight Comparisons.
- Waterproofing - MINIMUM 3000 mm Waterhead (actually measured at 4500 mm) Stay dry, even in the most severe and persistent wet weather.
- UV-PROTEK treatment of the Outer Fly, unique to Outdoor Connection tents, guarantees maximum resistance to fabric degradation from the damaging effects of UV light, offering longer life to your camping home. The Abrasion Resistant coating resists waterproofing degradation from the erecting, folding and rubbing of the Fly over the years.
- Durafine No-see-um Mesh - Fine, strong and hard wearing.
- Heat Taped Seams and special tent sewing threads to ensure maximum waterproofing and strength.
- Pre-tied guy ropes with zippered storage pockets.
- Zips: Coil #8 zips on all doors for strength and long lasting durability. Coil #5 zips, for maximum protection against wind and rain on windows and Ventraflow panels.
Comfort & Convenience
- Inner tent of breathable polyester minimises condensation inside the tent.
- Zippered inner tent privacy panels and mesh screening match the outer fly - the tent can be closed up from inside on cool nights.
- Rear Bedroom with large side windows and Outdoor Connection’s unique Ventraflow panels for cool clear air low down where you sleep.
- Privacy Screens on windows and Ventraflow panels zip from the bottom upwards to control air flow into the tent. All doors and windows have both mesh and privacy screens.
- Large Omega doors are at each end of the tent and in the internal dividing wall. Doors fully unzip to tuck away in a small storage pocket. Neat and compact!
- Durafine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows.
- PE Floor 175 Grams per Square Metre (GSM) provides maximum waterproofing and durability without creating too much weight.
- Large side awnings - formed by side the doors on each side of the front room.
- Three Pole Awnings formed by poling out the two end doors of the Outer Fly. Outdoor Connection’s design three-pole awning forms a pitched structure so the awnings can be left up in the rain.
- Three awning poles provided with the tent.
- Optional Side Walls attach to three-pole awnings can be poled out to form an extra large awning in fine weather or pegged down for extra protection under the tent awning in wet or breezy weather.
- Electrical Cord Access -Zippered access with hooks for hanging LED along the peak seam
- Storage pockets sewn to the walls of the inner tent.
- Door Locks for added security
- EziPak Drop-In’ Carry Bag with fold-over flaps. Compression straps with Snap-Lock buckles. No struggling to get the tent in the bag- just drop it in
Pack Size and Weight:
- Tent Bag: 82 x 33 x 34 cm
- Weight 24.6 kg
- Manufacturers Warranty of Five years against defects in manufacture or materials.
Spacious & near-vertical sidewalls
Like all the tents in the Resort Range the Hornet Pole System gives you near-vertical sidewalls that provide plenty of cool, ‘walk-around’ space inside the tent with lots of headroom. A tall person can stand in the CORNER!
Floor Size: 24.6 cms. (Internal Measurement) The Height of 210 cms applies to the whole length of the tent. The higher the tent roof over the whole tent - the cooler the tent!
Eave Size:300(L) x 179(W) cms with Wall Height 179 cms.
These are formed by poling out the front door cover. Outdoor Connection’s three-pole awning forms a pitched structure. Awnings can be left up in the rain – no need to be crowded inside. Three adjustable height poles are supplied with the tent.
Optional Side Walls for three pole awnings attach to either or both sides of the awning. Pole out to form a great extra-large awning in fine weather or peg down for extra protection under the tent awning in wet or breezy weather.
Ventraflow panels at the bottom of both sides of the tent allow a cross-flow of air down low where you sleep. Australian summer nights can be hot and humid so fresh air where you are sleeping is essential. There isn’t much point in having the limited fresh air drifting in through windows that are too high to be of direct benefit. Ventraflow panels have internal privacy screens so you can adjust the air flow without having to go outside and adjust the external window covers.
Ventraflow external covers can be pegged out so that you can have fresh air even while it is raining. These external covers are gusseted giving extra rain protection as well as protecting the tent from over-stress as the covers are pegged out.Ventraflow, in conjunction with large windows and doors, provides unparalleled ventilation for your comfort.
THE HISTORY OF OUTDOOR CONNECTION
We sat down with Bill, the founder of Outdoor Connection, to find out how it kicked off. Learn more about how the business started back in 1984.
Outdoor Connection is an Australian family-owned company selling quality tents used and designed by our design and support team. Outdoor Connection Tents are designed for Australian camping conditions and manufactured to the highest quality in order to withstand the ‘tuff stuff’.
OUTDOOR CONNECTION SUSTAINABILITY
CAMPING GEAR OR JUST LANDFILL?
Outdoor Connection is very conscious of the mountain of waste that we, as a nation, create. So often see reports of waste bins and skips full of discarded camping gear that is broken, often on first use, and left discarded at campsites. It’s all just needless waste. At Outdoor Connection, we go to the effort and expense of making our products to a higher specification. We have instituted quality control procedures to ensure that our products meet those specifications. In addition, we make every effort to make products that provide great value and that will last to provide you with many years of great enjoyment and reward - out in the great outdoors!
Strengthen your family connections
Camping gives you the opportunity to spend quality time with your family without the distractions of the daily grind. Doing simple things such as collecting wood for the campfire and building the fire together will help form connections that you may struggle to do at home due to the kids consistently being on their phones, laptops or tablets.
Choosing the perfect family tent
Selecting the best tent for your family can be a difficult task. There are so many varieties, styles, brands, price ranges, features and benefits available, so where do you start? Let Outdoor Connection guide you to the tent with the best features, benefits and value for your next family camping trip.