Outdoor Connection Easy Up 2 Dome Tent
The Easy Up 2 Dome Tent is an ideal tent for singles or couples on an overnight or weekend stay.
- Lightweight, ‘instant up’ and very simple to use.
- Simply take the tent from the carry bag, “pop” it open, then peg it out.
- Waterproofing is guaranteed with 2000mm+ waterhead on the outer fabric, heat tape sealed seams and 5000mm+ waterhead on the floor material.
- Ventraflow panels and side windows maximise ventilation for those hot summer nights.
- Product Details
Easy Up 2 Dome Tent
Outdoor Connection quality that is lightweight. Quick and very simple to use.
- Floor Size is 145(W) x 245(L) x 105(H) cms
- Ventilation is essential in a single skin tent. The combination of large windows and Ventraflow panels make an ideal combination for all weather conditions.
- High-quality tent fabrics with Outdoor Connection ‘Duraproof’ waterproofing.
Outdoor Connection – Quality you can see, feel and trust.
- Quality strong tent fabrics guaranteed to last over time and substantial use.
- Waterproofing of tent fabric to GUARANTEED MINIMUM Waterhead of 2000mm+ with Outdoor Connection’s ‘Duraproof’ formula designed to withstand abrasion over the years of erecting and folding your tent. 2000mm+ is what you buy and 2000mm is what you will still have after years of use.
- UVProtek treatment of the Tent Fabric protects the fabric against deterioration from UV Radiation and means your tent will stay stronger for longer.
- Waterproof Floor to 5000mm
- Heat taped seams
- Durafine No-See-Um-Mesh keeps ALL the mossies and midges out.
- Ventilation is ESSENTIAL in any single skin tent. Without ventilation the air you breathe out forms condensation and makes your tent feel uncomfortable and ‘wet’
- Large side windows with tags on the covers so that they can be rolled up or pegged out for shade and ventilation. This means the windows can be left partially open in all but the most severe conditions.
- Ventraflow panels provide cool fresh air low down where you sleep. Again these have tags that mean they can be pegged out and partially closed – still leaving ventilation into the tent even when it is raining.
- Large front door with a privacy cover that zips up from the base meaning that the air coming into the tent can be controlled
245 (l) x 145 (w) x 105 (h) cm – all dimensions are measured internally
Up to 2
2000mm+ waterhead on the outer fabric, tape sealed seams and 5000mm+ waterhead on the floor
2 Ventraflow panels