Outdoor Connection Weekender 1R Cabin Dome Tent
Weekender Cabin Dome Tent
Weekender Dome Tent is a premium quality cabin style dome tent ideal for couples or singles on a weekend away or a comfortable longer stay.
The Weekender is a large single room tent. High straight side walls provide maximum ‘walk-around’ room inside the tent. The large front Omega door provides easy access and maximum ventilation. Large side windows, a window in the rear wall, together with Outdoor Connection’s Ventraflow panels on both sides complete your comfort in this spacious cabin. Internal window and door covers allow privacy and maximum climate control giving protection from drafts on cold winter nights.
The front door cover be turned into a ‘Three Pole Awning‘ that can be left erected in case of rain. Optional Awning Side Walls give added protection to the awning area, creating a proper all-weather awning area. You can sit out and ENJOY the rain!
Outdoor Connection – Quality you can see feel and trust
Outdoor Connection Weekender Dome Tent
One Room Dome Tent suitable for couples or singles
The Weekender is a one-room cabin style dome tent that is spacious, offering all the best in quality manufacture and design to ensure your holiday is as good as you wish for.
- Floor Size: 280(W) x 270(L) x 205 (H) cms (Internal Measurement). Internal Height of 205 cms applies to the whole length of the tent. The higher the tent roof over the whole tent - the cooler the tent!
- Eave Size: 187(W) x 158(L) cms with Wall Height 179 cms. Side walls near-vertical and high, giving plenty of ‘walk-around’ cool space inside the tent with lots of headroom. A tall person can stand in the CORNER!
- Hornet Pole System creates near vertical sidewalls for exceptional internal space and headroom. Easy and quick to erect while creating a strong and stable structure in high winds.
- Large 3 pole front awning complement the feeling of spacious cool comfort
- 100D HiCount fabric Outer Fly. This fabric is much heavier and stronger than any other dome tent fabric. See Tent Waterhead and Fabric Weight Comparisons
- Waterproofing with a MINIMUM 3000 mm Waterhead so you stay dry even in the most severe and persistent wet weather.
- UV-PROTEK treatment of the outer fly fabric and sewing thread guarantees maximum resistance to fabric degradation from the damaging effects of UV light offering longer life to your camping home.
- DuraProof waterproofing formula maximises the coating resistance to abrasion so that the waterproofing on your tent alters very little through the years of unfolding, erecting and folding your tent.
- StabilityPlus Pole Sleeves across the roof of the tent add stability and strength in severe weather, protecting your tent and poles. Sleeves hold the rib poles at the top of the tent - distributing weight evenly and minimising movement in the wind.
- Durafine No-see-um Mesh is featured for all windows and doors to keep the midges and mosquitoes out.
- Inner tent is breathable polyester for extra comfort and minimizing condensation inside the tent.
- Ventraflow panels provide cool clear air low down where you sleep.
- Large side windows, rear wall window and full panel front Omega Door complete an open airy feeling with all-round ventilation.
- Windows and Ventraflow Outer fly window covers can be guy roped or poled out and left open, or partially open, during wet weather.
- Internal Zippered privacy panels on all doors and windows. The tent can be closed up from the inside if the night turns cool. Privacy panels zip upwards to allow variable ventilation.
- Large full panel Omega door at the front provides a full wall of ventilation when the outside door is rolled up or erected as an awning. These Omega doors can be fully unzipped and tucked away in a storage pocket at the side. Very neat and compact!
- Durafine No-see-um Mesh on all doors and windows keeps out the midges and mossies.
- Three Pole Awnings are formed by poling out the front door cover. Outdoor Connection’s three pole awning forms a pitched structure. Awnings can be left up in the rain – no need to be crowded inside. Three adjustable height poles are supplied with the tent.
- Optional Side Walls for three pole awnings attach to either or both sides of the awning. Pole out to form a great extra-large awning in fine weather or peg down for extra protection under the tent awning in wet or breezy weather.
- Electrical Cord Access - Zippered access with hooks for hanging LED along the peak seam and velcro tabs to neatly secure the cables.
- EziPak Drop-In’ Carry Bag with fold-over flaps. Two compression straps with durable Snap-Lock buckles. No more struggling to get the tent in the bag.