The Easy Up 3 "instant up" tent is lightweight, quick and very simple to use. Simply take The Easy Up 3 from the carry bag “pop” it open and then peg it out. The combination 2000mm+ waterhead on the outer fabric, tape sealed seams and 5000mm+ waterhead on the floor provides for maximum waterproofing. Ventraflow panels and side windows on both maximise ventilation for those hot summer nights.
Feel Secure with
- Designed by Aussie campers for Australian conditions
- Highest quality waterproofing
- Superb ventilation and space - all the best in every tent
- Best and strongest quality materials and sewing threads
- Quality manufacturing - best sewing workmanship available anywhere
Outdoor Connection – Quality you can see feel and trust
- Floor Size: 200(W) x 285(L) x 130(H) cm (internal size)
- Sleeps up to 3 people
- Quality strong tent fabrics guaranteed to last over time and substantial use.
- Waterproofing - Guaranteed MINIMUM 2000 mm Waterhead. Stay dry, even in the most persistent weather.
- UVProtek treatment of the Tent fly Fabric protects the fabric against deterioration from UV Radiation and means your tent will stay stronger for longer. The Abrasion Resistant coating resists waterproofing degradation from the erecting, folding and rubbing of the tent fabric over the years.
- Waterproof Floor to 5000mm
- Heat taped seams
- Durafine No-See-Um-Mesh fine, strong and hard wearing, keeps the mozzies and midges out.
- Pre-tied guy ropes
- Zips: Coil #8 on the door for strength and durability. Coil #5 zips on the windows and Ventraflow panels for maximum protection against wind and rain.
- Double skin tent with an Inner and Outer tent providing protection against condensation build up
- Front and Rear vestibule, handy for storing shoes, packs etc.
- Large front & rear mesh D door on the inner tent with a with an additional mesh D door and privacy cover on the outer tent - this helps keep the bugs from getting between the fly and the inner tent making your sleep more quiet and comfortable.
- Large side windows with tags on the covers so that they can be rolled up or pegged out for shade and ventilation. This means the windows can be left partially open in all but the most severe conditions.
- Ventraflow panels provide cool fresh air low down where you sleep. These panels can be pegged out and partially closed – still allowing ventilation into the tent even when it is raining.
- Storage Pockets for storing keys, glasses, phone or other gadgets.
Pack Size and Weight:
- 95 x 95 x 6 cm - 4.6 kg
- Manufacturers Warranty of One year against defects in the manufacture or materials.