The Howqua 3 is a great three person hiking tent for hiking, backpacking, cycling or motor bike touring. Lightweight, comfortable, snug and secure. The simple two pole design makes plenty of sleeping and storage space inside the tent. Additional storage in the outside vestibule on each side for boots, packs etc to keep close by high and dry.
Create wonderful memories with family and friends.
Feel secure with
- Designed by Aussie campers for Australian conditions
- Highest quality waterproofing
- Superb ventilation and space – all the best in every tent
- Best and strongest quality materials and sewing threads.
- Quality manufacturing - best sewing workmanship available anywhere
Outdoor Connection – Quality you can see feel and trust.
Dimensions – Internal Measurements
- Length: 280 (80 + 160 + 40) cm
- Width: (155/197/125) cm
- Head Height: 115 cm
- Fly: Polyester 75D 210T
- Fly Waterhead: Minimum 3000 mm
- Heat taped seams
- Floor: 150D Oxford Polyester
- Floor Waterhead: Minimum 5000 mm
- Frame: 2 Pole 7100 alloy. Two pole frame creates more space inside the tent.
- Inner tent: Breathable polyester and mesh
- Tensioning adjustment buckles on the fly
- Alloy pegs
- No-see-um mesh
- Compression Carry Bag
- Weight: 3.1 Kg including the Carry bag and pegs
- Packed Size: 52 x 18 x 18 cm
Manufacturers Warranty of Five years against defects in manufacturer or materials.