Outdoor Connection Howqua 3 Hiking Tent
Howqua 3 Hiking Tent
The Howqua 3 is a three-person quality lightweight hiking tent. Outdoor Connection premium quality standards for manufacturing with high specification fabrics and materials the Howqua range is as good as it gets in lightweight value hike tents. Suitable for light travelling, be it hiking, cycling or motorbike touring.
With a 3000 mm Waterhead polyester fly and 5000 mm Oxford polyester floor the Howqua will keep you snug and dry. Alloy poles and pegs minimise the weight as well as strengthening and stabilising the tent. Simple two-pole design that is quick to pitch.
Large doors on either side provide great cross flow ventilation in warm weather and dual access – you don't have to climb over and wake your partner during the night. Plenty of internal space for sleeping and storing gear. Outside vestibules for storing boots, packs close by and dry.
Outdoor Connection – Quality you can see feel and trust.
Howqua 3 is a great three person hiking tent for hiking, backpacking, cycling, or motor bike touring. Lightweight, comfortable, snug and secure. The simple two pole design makes plenty of sleeping and storage space inside the tent. Plenty of storage in the outside vestibule on each side for boots, packs etc to keep close by high and dry.
Dimensions – Internal Measurements
- Length: 280 (80+ 160 + 40) cms
- Width: (155/197/125) cms
- Head Height: 115 cms
- Floor: 150D Oxford Polyester
- Floor Waterhead: Minimum 5000 mm
- Fly: Polyester 75D 210T
- Fly Waterhead: Minimum 3000 mm
- Heat taped seams
- Frame: 2 Pole 7100 alloy. Two pole frame creates more space inside the tent.
- Inner tent: Breathable polyester and mesh
- Tensioning adjustment buckles on the fly
- Alloy pegs
- No-see-um mesh
- Two pole design, simple and quick to erect, creates more space inside the tent.
- Inner tent fully suspended. In wet conditions the fly can be erected first to keep the rain out and then the inner tent pitched.
- Good size Vestibule on each side to store packs boots rain gear etc dry and close by.
- Large doors on each side for cross flow ventilation and dual entry and exit.
- Weight: 3.1 Kg including the Carry bag and pegs
- Packed Size: 52 x 18 x 18 cms
- Compression Carry Bag.