Outdoor Connection Breakaway Somerset 2R is a spacious two room family dome tent designed to provide a great value durable tent for couples or a family with a limited budget.
Feel secure with
- Designed by Aussie campers for Australian conditions
- High quality waterproofing
- Best and strongest quality materials and sewing threads.
- Quality manufacturing - best sewing workmanship available anywhere
Outdoor Connection – Quality you can see, feel and trust
Outdoor Connection Somerset 2R
- Floor size 440(L) x 240(W) x 190(H) cm (Internal Measurement)
- Hybrid Pole System of three fibreglass roof poles with steel side poles for greater strength, stability and internal space. Importantly, the Hybrid Pole System creates straight side walls and height to make spacious rooms
- Centre height is 190 cm (internal) allowing full standing height the whole length of the tent
- Rear bedroom 240 (W) x 220(L)
- Walls near vertical for all-round maximum internal space.
- Generous side & rear windows for ventilation. All external covers can be poled or pegged out as protective awnings.
- Large D Door between rooms with privacy screen
- Front Screen room 240(W) x 220 (L)
- Spacious second bedroom or recreation/storage area.
- Front D Door for access to the tent
- Front external door panel on the Outer Fly can be poled out as awnings.
- Zippered panels on either side of the front room fly can be pegged or poled out as awnings for increased ventilation.
Sewn-in Dividing Wall, with D door, separates the rooms.
- Manufactured in the same factory to the same quality standard as more highly specified Outdoor Connection tents.
- Outer Fly: 75D 185T Polyester silver coated
- Waterproofing with a MINIMUM 2000 mm Waterhead (actually measured to 2600mm) so you stay dry on your family holiday.
- UV-PROTEK treatment of the outer fly fabric guarantees maximum resistance to fabric degradation from the damaging effects of UV light offering longer life to your camping home.
- Stability Plus Pole sleeves for the inner tent poles to provide greater stability in wind and an overall stronger tent.
- Hybrid Pole System of three fibreglass roof poles with steel side poles for greater strength, stability and internal space.
- Durafine No-see-um Mesh is featured for all windows, doors and the front screen room to keep the midges and mosquitoes out.
- Quality Tub PE Floor to stop moisture entry at ground level or rising through the floor on damp ground.
- Sewn-in wall separating the two rooms.
- Large D-Door connects the rooms for easy access and great ventilation
- Windows of large size on every side of the rear bedroom – including the back wall!
- Large Front door for cool comfort and that outdoor feeling.
- External awnings on either side of the front room can be opened for ventilation and comfort.
- Durafine No-See-Um Mesh on all windows, doors and the front screen room.
- Privacy screen on the internal dividing D-door provides privacy and better control of ventilation to the rear room of the tent.
- Hybrid Pole System creates straight side walls and height to make spacious rooms
- Large front awning is created by setting up the front door cover on poles.
- Side door covers also set up as awnings