Outdoor Connection Aria Elite 2 Air Tent
Outdoor Connection Aria Elite 2 Air Tent
- Taxes included. Shipping calculated at checkout
- Free shipping for most orders over $95 AUD (See our shipping policy)
Inflatable Air Pole Instant Up Two Room Family Tent with Air Pole Technology. Easy set-up in about ten minutes ‘from bag to ready to move in”. Quicker and easier to erect than traditional ‘Instant Up’ tents.
Ventraflow panels, large windows and doors for cool comfort. Spacious tent with lots of headroom. Privacy screens on all windows and doors. Large awning. Camp with ease and security.
Manufactured from superior, stronger and more waterproof fabrics and material, this Aria Elite 2 Tent with two spacious bedrooms plus a large awning provides a real feeling of plenty of room for all the family and privacy when it is needed. The generous peak height and high near-vertical side walls provide plenty of walk-around headroom. The extra height in the tent also helps maintain a cooler environment.
The large three-pole awning with optional sidewalls means that the awning can be left erected when it is raining and you can still sit out and enjoy the outdoors. Large doors, windows and Ventraflow complete the detail aimed at making your family holiday as much fun and as comfortable as possible.
See terms and conditions here
Outdoor Connection – Quality you can see, feel and trust.
Check out the video on Aria Elite Quality and Comfort
The Outdoor Connection Inflatable Air Pole Instant Up Two Room Family Tent with Air Pole Technology.
- Spacious 300(W) x 280 + 220 (L) x 205 (H) cms. Side walls are very straight and high giving plenty of ‘walk-around’ space inside the tent with lots of headroom. The large awning complements the feeling of cool comfort on your family holiday
- Set-up Time with this Instant Up Air Pole tent, ‘from bag to ready to move in’ is about ten minutes. Do it easy! Pump time with the manual pump about 2.5 minutes. Set-up is even easier with the Outdoor Connection 12v HiFlo Pressure Pump with a pump time of about 8 minutes. Note that once the Outer Fly is set up with the tent it can remain attached for future use.
- Instructions for set-up video
- Instructions for set-up pdf
- Rear bedroom (300(W) x 280(L)cms has large Side Windows and Ventraflow panels fully screened for coolness and comfort. Ventraflow panels are designed to provide cool fresh air at bed height. A large Omega screen door, opening out under the rear awning rounds off your all-round comfort. All windows and doors in the rear bedroom have privacy screens
- Removeable Hanging Room Divider is included for the rear bedroom.
- Front bedroom/Living Area 300(W) x 220(L) cms has two large side doors as well as the large front Omega door. Again these are fully screened and provide great cross-flow ventilation. The front Omega door opens out to the large front three pole awning. (3 adjustable height poles provided with the tent)
- Sewn-in dividing wall between the two bedrooms.
- 100D HiCount fabric Outer Fly. This fabric is much heavier and stronger than any other dome tent fabric.
- Waterproofing with a MINIMUM 3000 mm Waterhead so you stay dry even in the most severe and persistent wet weather.
- Durafine No-see-um Mesh is featured for all windows and doors to keep the midges and mosquitoes out.
- Inner tent is breathable polyester for extra comfort and minimizing condensation inside the tent. The Inner tent has its own zippered privacy panel and mesh screening to match that on the outer fly. So that, while you have great ventilation, the tent can also be closed up from the inside if the night turns cool.
- Remember a family of four may produce more than half a litre of condensation in a night so ventilation like Ventraflow and breathability of the inner tent is important.
- Large Omega doors, both Privacy panel and insect screen, at the front and rear of the tent as well as in the dividing walls between the bedrooms. These doors can be fully unzipped and tucked away in a storage pocket at the side. Very neat and compact!
- Large extra awnings are formed by the front room side doors which can be poled out. (poles not provided with the tent).
- Three Pole Awnings are formed by poling out the front and rear doors. Outdoor Connection’s three pole awning forms a pitched structure so the awnings can be left up in the rain. (Three adjustable height poles provided with the tent)
- Optional Side Walls are available for the front and rear awnings. Side walls can be attached to either or both sides of the awning and be poled out to form a great extra large awning in fine weather or pegged down for extra protection under the tent awning in wet or breezy weather.
- EziPak Drop-In’ Carry Bag with fold-over flaps. Two compression straps with durable Snap-Lock buckles. No more struggling to get the tent in the bag.
- Inflatable spacious two room cabin dome tent with fully sewn-in dividing wall between the two bedrooms.
- All doors and windows, including the large Omega door in the sewn-in dividing wall, have privacy screens.
- Sizes are all internal measurements.
- Total Floor Area: 300(W) x 280 + 220 (L) cms.
- Rear Bedroom: 300(W) x 280 (L).
- Front Room: 300(W) x 220(L)
- Peak Height: 205 cms
- Rear bedroom (300(W) x 280(L)cms has large Side Windows and Ventraflow panels fully screened for coolness and comfort. Ventraflow panels are designed to provide cool fresh air at bed height. A large Omega screen rear door rounds off your all-round comfort.
- Removeable Hanging Room Divider for the rear bedroom is included.
- Front bedroom 300(W) x 220(L) cms features a large front Omega door. Two large fully screened side doors provide great cross-flow ventilation
- Side walls are very near vertical and high giving plenty of ‘walk-around’ space inside the tent with lots of headroom.
- The front Omega door and the Omega door separating the two rooms have both insect screens and privacy screens.
- High peak height and tall near vertical sidewalls provide an overall feeling of comfortable cool space. A large three pole awning with optional side walls provides a comfortable outside living area that can be left standing in adverse conditions. Large windows and doors all round with Ventraflow panels for extra airflow at sleeping/bed level.
Tent Fabric Outer Fly:
- 100 Denier HiCount 130 Grams per Sq M (GSM) with exceptional TEAR STRENGTH to be secure in even the roughest weather. See Tent Waterhead and Fabric https://outdoorconnection.com.au/wp-content/uploads/Tent-Waterhead-Fabric-Weight-Camparisons.pdf
- Outdoor Connection's unique UV Protek treatment helps protect your fabric against degradation from UV Light significantly extending the life of your tent.
- Heat Taped seams
- Fabric: 68D Breathable polyester to minimise condensation collection inside the tent living space.
- The Inner tent features it's own windows with both mesh and privacy screens that can be opened or closed from inside the tent.
- 3000 mm (Minimum) Waterhead for staying dry in the heaviest and persistent rain.
- PE Floor 175 Grams per Sq Metre (GSM)
- Highest quality sewing thread available used to ensure maximum strength and waterproofing. Waterproofing of polyester tents requires a special thread. The Air Elite 1 features the use of Coates 100% cotton Dual Duty thread. This is a three heads spun thread with three separate cotton threads spun together. This gives maximum strength. Cotton swells when it gets wet and this fills up the small needle holes made in the manufacturing process.
- Outdoor Connection actually manufactures tents (other models) so we know what we pay special attention to these small details!
- Coil No 8 zips ae a feature of all doors.
- Windows have a finer No 5 zip for protection against water intrusion in wet windy conditions.
Doors and Windows:
- Large Omega doors, both panel and insect screen, at the front and rear of the tent as well as in the dividing wall between the bedrooms. These doors can be fully unzipped and tucked away in a storage pocket at the side. Very neat and compact!
- Side windows: Large deep zip-down side windows with Velcro anti-flap tabs on the outside.
- Ventraflow: Outdoor Connection designed and introduced the Ventraflow panels as a result of our experience of sleeping in the heat of outback Queensland. Ventraflow panels provide cool clean air down where you sleep making for a much more pleasant
- Insect Screening: Durafine mesh will keep out the mosquitoes and midges. High quality mesh that is resistant tearing and wear.
- Privacy screens: All windows and doors have privacy screens that can be zipped up from inside the tent. These screens add to your comfort as they can be closed up for greater warmth on cool nights.
- Front Awning Size
- The front door can be converted into a large Three Pole Awning. The three pole peaked structure means the awnings can be left erected in wet weather. You can still sit and enjoy the Great Outdoors even in pouring rain! This awnings can be fitted with optional sidewalls which can also be poled out for extra shade area. It's massive! The side walls can be pegged down for more protection under the awnings during inclement weather.
- Three adjustable height steel poles are supplied with the tent. Extra poles will be required if more than one awning is to be erected.
- Both side doors can also be poled out as awnings. really turn this quick and easy to erect tent into a genuine comfortable cabin even in adverse weather conditions.
- (Awning Size measured from the edge of the inner tent)
Electrical Cord Access:
- Zippered access for electrical cords. Hanging hooks for LED along the peak seam
- Extra peak and wall height provide a spacious relatively cool environment. The higher the roof the further you are away from the heat. Large doors and windows complete the feeling of having lots of cool space.
- Removeable Dividing Curtain for the rear bedroom.
- Handy Storage pockets.
- High Volume Hand pump included
- 12V HiFlo Pressure Pump an optional extra to make putting up this two room tent a 'breeze'.
- Outdoor Connections unique EziPak 'drop-in' flap over carry bag with compression straps means no more struggling to fit the tent back in the bag. Just roll the tent up comfortable tightly and drop it back into the carry back. Tighten the straps with the snap-lock buckles and you are packed up ready to go home.
- Pack Weight: 31.1 Kg.
- Pack Size: 81 x 38 x 38 cms
- Manufacturers Warranty of five years against defects in manufacture or materials.
AIR POLE TECHNOLOGY
Setup time with this instant-up Air Pole tent, ‘from bag to ready to move in’ is about 10 minutes. Do it easy! Pump time with the manual pump takes about 2.5 minutes. Though if you just want to kick back, then just use the Outdoor Connection 12v HiFlo Pressure Pump and have it up in 8 minutes. Note that once the outer fly is set up with the tent, it can remain attached for future use.
Air Pole Technology
This Air Pole tent only takes around 2-3 minutes for it to fully inflate and takes less than 15 minutes to completely set up for the first time. The fly comes separately coming from the factory, so after the first time you place the fly over the tent, you won't have to do it again as you can leave the fly on even as you pack it down. We have 12v electric air pumps for those who can't be bothered to pump it up manually.
It's quicker and easier to erect than traditional 'instant-up' tents. Just plug it, open your drink, sit back and relax while the tent inflates.
THE HISTORY OF OUTDOOR CONNECTION
We sat down with Bill, the founder of Outdoor Connection, to find out how it kicked off. Learn more about how the business started back in 1984.
Outdoor Connection is an Australian family-owned company selling quality tents used and designed by our design and support team. Outdoor Connection Tents are designed for Australian camping conditions and manufactured to the highest quality in order to withstand the ‘tuff stuff’.
OUTDOOR CONNECTION SUSTAINABILITY
CAMPING GEAR OR JUST LANDFILL?
Outdoor Connection is very conscious of the mountain of waste that we, as a nation, create. So often see reports of waste bins and skips full of discarded camping gear that is broken, often on first use, and left discarded at campsites. It’s all just needless waste. At Outdoor Connection, we go to the effort and expense of making our products to a higher specification. We have instituted quality control procedures to ensure that our products meet those specifications. In addition, we make every effort to make products that provide great value and that will last to provide you with many years of great enjoyment and reward - out in the great outdoors!
Strengthen your family connections
Camping gives you the opportunity to spend quality time with your family without the distractions of the daily grind. Doing simple things such as collecting wood for the campfire and building the fire together will help form connections that you may struggle to do at home due to the kids consistently being on their phones, laptops or tablets.
Choosing the perfect family tent
Selecting the best tent for your family can be a difficult task. There are so many varieties, styles, brands, price ranges, features and benefits available, so where do you start? Let Outdoor Connection guide you to the tent with the best features, benefits and value for your next family camping trip.