Outdoor Connection Tanbar Air XL Tent
Outdoor Connection Tanbar Air XL
The Outdoor Connection Tanbar Air XL is a larger more versatile version of the popular canvas Tanbar Air. This large one canvas one room tent is quickly and easily be converted to 2 rooms with the supplied hanging room divider.
With Outdoor Connection Inflatable Air Pole Technology the Tanbar Air XL is quicker and easier to erect than traditional poled and ‘’instant up’’ tents. Simply peg out the floor; pump it up; attach a couple of guy ropes. You are set up in under 10 minutes!
This spacious and rugged canvas Tourer tent is ideal for a couple of adults or a small family and is perfect for overnight travelling and extended stays with plenty of space for sleeping and storage.
High, near vertical, sidewalls provide excellent ‘walk-around’ space and headroom. No more bending over to walk around in your tent.
A large awning, with attachable optional Awning Side Walls, will complete your feeling of space and cool comfort.
See terms and conditions here
Outdoor Connection – Quality you can see feel and trust
The Outdoor Connection Tanbar Air XL is a new Inflatable instant up Air pole canvas tent. A modern version of a Tourer Tent that is much easier to erect with much more liveable space.
- Spacious 380(L) x 300(W) x 205(H)cm plus awning.
- Set-up time, ‘from bag to ready to move in’, can be less than ten minutes. Great for an overnight stay!
- Canvas 230gsm Fabric that is rugged cool and waterproof.
- The Tanbar Air XL design creates a very stable structure with maximum peak height and tall, near vertical, sidewalls giving maximum coolness, class leading headroom and space throughout the tent.
- Three Air Poles cross the tent with 2 smaller ridge poles that create the central spine of the structure.
- Large windows and entry door for maximum ventilation on those hot summers days and nights.
- Canvas Poly/Cotton 65/35, 230gsm. Strong, hard wearing, durable, waterproof canvas
- Durafine No-see-um mesh for protection against midges andmosquitoes
- Air poles formed by a bladder of tough high-quality TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) enclosed within a “Dura Sleeve” of laminated bonded polyfabric.
- Erected pressure is 7psi forming a rigid stable Air Pole that easily supports the tent even in heavy conditions.
- Floor - PVC coated woven polyester for superior waterproofing and wear. Bucket floor design for extra proofing in severe conditions.
- Sewing Thread - Highest quality sewing thread available is used to ensure maximum strength and waterproofing. Waterproofing of polyester/cotton canvas tents requires a special thread. The Tanbar Air XL features the use of Coats Core Spun thread. This thread has a core of filament polyester for strength and an outer layer of strong natural cotton. This gives maximum strength. Cotton swells when it gets wet and this fills up the small needle holes made in the manufacturing process.
- Zips - Front D-Door has No 8 zips and windows have a finer No 5 zip for protection against water intrusion in wet windy conditions.
- Overall Tent Space and height creates cooler comfort inside the tent.
- Large Front Canvas D-Door with a Durafine mesh screen door inside provides ventilation and privacy.
- Large Side Windows on each side for coolness and comfort. The large canvas outside cover can be rolled up or pegged out to give ventilation, some weather protection and privacy. Waterproof 300D polyester privacy screens inside the tent zip upwards from the bottom. You have good control of your sleeping environment, particularly when the weather is cooler.
- Outdoor Connection ‘Ventraflow’ panels provide a cross flow of cool air and breathability low down where you sleep. The privacy screen on the inside of the panel zips from the floor upwards so you can control the amount of air entering the tent without needing to go outside.
- The large windows and Ventraflow panels mean that you have ventilation from floor to the eaves of the tent.
- Rear window for all-round ventilation. The gussets on the outside window cover allow the window to be pegged out for ventilation even when it is raining. The gussets can also be unzipped and the cover rolled up for maximum air flow. The internal privacy screen can beused to fine tune your ventilation and air flow from inside the tent.
- Durafine No-see-um mesh for protection against midges and mosquitoes
- Large three pole awning for shade and comfort with the 3 adjustable height poles, that give the awning pitch, allowing water to run off in the rain. You can still sit outside and enjoy the rain.
- Optional Awning Side Walls, are easily attached to maximise the space and useability of your Awning. The side walls can be pegged to the ground for maximum protection from the elements or pegged out at an angle to give airflow and a little more space.
With extra poles and guy ropes the side walls can be pegged out to give even more undercover shade.
- Room Divider - The removable room divider allows you to separate the tent into 2 rooms if required
- Gear Pockets - 4 large handy gear pockets inside the tent for those bits
and pieces like keys, wallet, glasses, torch, book etc.
- Electrical Cord Access - Zippered access for electrical cords. Hanging hooks for LED lights along the peak seam and velcro tabs internally to secure cables keeping them neat, tidy and safe.
- ‘Easy Pack Drop-in’ Carry Bag - Oversized for easy packing.
- High Volume Hand Pump supplied for quick and easy inflation. Electric 12V pump is available as an optional extra.
- Floor Size: 380(L) x 300(W)cm + large awning.
- Peak Height: 205cm
- Side Wall Height: 173cm
- Front door: Size: 184(H) x 160/114(W) cm
- Side windows: Size: (W) x (H) cm
- Rear Window Size: (W) x (H) cm
- Awning Length: 242cm
Pack Size and Weight:
- Pack size: 80 x 45 x 45 cm
- Weight: 35.2Kg including all pegs and poles.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty of five years against defects in manufacture or materials.