Inflatable Instant Up Air Pole three room family tent. Easy and quick set up from bag to move in – just 12 minutes. Quicker and easier than traditional “Instant Up” tents. Waterproof, cool, and strong! A spacious comfortable family tent that is ideal for that family weekend away or for an extended holiday.
See terms and conditions here
Outdoor Connection – Quality that you can see feel and trust.
Check out our Video on Outdoor Connection Air Pole quality and comfort
Inflatable Instant Up Air Pole three room family tent.
- Spacious 300(W) x 240 + 180 +240(L) x 205 (H) cms. Side walls are very straight and high giving plenty of ‘walk-around’ space inside the tent with lots of headroom the whole length of the tent.
- The large awning complements the feeling of cool comfort on your family holiday.
- Set-up Time with the Instant Up Air Pole Tent, ‘from bag to ready to move in’, is about 15 minutes. Do it easy! Pump time with the manual pump about 4 minutes. Set-up is even easier with the Outdoor Connection HiFlo 12v Pressure Pump. Pump time is a little slower at 10 to 12 mins but it is more or less ‘stand back and watch your tent go up‘
- Note that once the Outer Fly is set up with the tent it can remain attached for future use.
- End bedrooms each 300(W) x 240(L)cms. Each end bedroom has large Side Windows, with a screen from floor to eave, providing cross-flow ventilation for fully screened coolness and comfort. A large Omega screen door at each end of the tent rounds off your all-round comfort.
- Removeable Hanging Room Dividers are included for each of the end bedrooms
- Middle room 300(W) x 180(L) cms can be used as storage/living area or as a bedroom. The two side doors again provide cross-flow ventilation.
- Sewn-in Dividing Walls with an Omega door separate each room. The Omega Door mesh and privacy screens can be tucked away neatly in a side pocket.
- 100D HiCount fabric Outer Fly. This fabric is much heavier and stronger than any other dome tent fabric. See Tent Waterhead and Fabric Weight Comparisons
- Waterproofing with a MINIMUM 3000 mm Waterhead so you stay dry even in the most severe and persistent wet weather.
- Durafine No-see-um Mesh is featured for all windows and doors to keep the midges and mosquitoes out.
Inner tent is breathable polyester for extra comfort and minimizing condensation inside the tent. The Inner tent has its own zippered privacy panel and mesh screening to match that on the outer fly. So that, while you have great ventilation, the tent can also be closed up from the inside if the night turns cool.
Remember a family of four may produce more than half a litre of condensation in a night so ventilation and breathability of the inner tent are important.
- Privacy Screens zip from the floor upwards on the full-length side windows so that you can control the air flow into the tent.
- Large Omega doors, with both privacy panel and insect screen, are at each end of the tent as well as in the dividing walls between the bedrooms. These doors can be fully unzipped and tucked away in a storage pocket at the side. Very neat and compact! The Omega door can also be zipped partly up from the bottom to control air flow.
- All doors and windows feature Durafine mesh and a privacy screen
- All doors and windows can be closed from inside the tent
- Large awnings are formed by side the doors on each side of the tent which can be poled out and used as individual awnings or zipped together to form one long continuous awning along each side.
- Three Pole Awnings are formed by poling out the two end doors. Outdoor Connection’s three pole awning forms a pitched structure so the awnings can be left up in the rain.
- Optional Side Walls are available for these three pole awnings. Side walls can be attached to either or both sides of the awning and be poled out to form a great extra large awning in fine weather or pegged down for extra protection under the tent awning in wet or breezy weather.
- ‘EzIPak Drop-In’ Carry Bag with fold-over flaps. Two compression straps with durable Snap-Lock buckles. No more struggling to get the tent in the bag.
- Inflatable spacious three-room cabin dome tent with fully sewn-in dividing walls between the three bedrooms.
- All doors and windows, including the large Omega door in the sewn-in dividing wall, have privacy screens.
- Sizes are all internal measurements.
- Floor: 300(W) x 240+180+240 (L) cms.
- Peak Height: 205 cms
- Height at eaves:
- Size at eaves:
- End bedrooms size: (300(W) x 240(L)cms have large Side Doors and a large Omega door that opens out to a large three pole awning..
- Middle bedroom 300(W) x 180(L) cms feature two large fully screened Omega side doors providing great cross-flow ventilation
- Side walls are very near vertical and high giving plenty of ‘walk-around’ space inside the tent with lots of headroom.
- High peak height and the tall near vertical sidewalls provide an overall feeling of comfortable cool space.
Tent Fabric Outer Fly:
- 100 Denier HiCount 130 Grams per Sq M (GSM) with exceptional TEAR STRENGTH to be secure in even the roughest weather. See Tent Waterhead and Fabric https://outdoorconnection.com.au/wp-content/uploads/Tent-Waterhead-Fabric-Weight-Camparisons.pdf
- Outdoor Connection\'s unique UV Protek treatment helps protect your fabric against degradation from UV Light significantly extending the life of your tent.
- UV Protek formulation also ensures high abrasion resistence of the waterproofing so that as your tent ages, and suffers abrasion from the normal use of erecting and folding away, your water resistance alters very slowly.
- 3000 mm (Minimum) Waterhead for staying dry in the heaviest and persistent rain.
- Fabric: 68D Breathable polyester to minimise condensation collection inside the tent living space.
- Dividing Walls between the three bedrooms are all sewn in.Omega Durafine Mesh doors with privacy screens that can be opened to make a large room.
- Removeable Hanging Room Dividers are provided for each of the end bedrooms.
- The privacy screens on all doors can be zipped up from the base so that you can control the air flow through the tent.
- Highest quality sewing thread available used to ensure maximum strength and waterproofing. Waterproofing of polyester tents requires a special thread. The Aria Elite 3 features the use of Coates 100% cotton Dual Duty thread. This is a three heads spun thread with three separate cotton threads spun together. This gives maximum strength. Cotton swells when it gets wet and this fills up the small needle holes made in the manufacturing process.
- Outdoor Connection actually manufactures tents (other models) so we know what we pay special attention to these small details!
- PE Floor 175 Grams per Sq Metre (GSM) provides maximum waterproofing and durability without creating too much weight.
- Coil No 8 zips are a feature of all doors for long lasting durability.
- Omega are double slide round doors that can be be folded away in a side pocket – neat and compact. The privacy screens can be zipped from the base upwards so that air low can be controlled.
- The privacy screens on the bedroom side windows also zip from the base upwards for best climate control.
- Large three pole awning at each end of the tent, with optional side walls, provides a comfortable outside living area that, because of the peak created, can be left standing during rain periods. You can still enjoy the Great Outdoors even when it is raining..
- Three Pole Awning Size: (L) x (W) measured from the edge of the inner tent and edge to edge (not including the peak)
- Optional Side Walls can be fitted, on each side,to both these three pole awnings. These Optional sidewalls can also be poled out for extra shade area. It\'s massive! The side walls can be pegged down for more protection under the awnings during inclement weather.
- Four adjustable height steel poles are supplied with the tent. Extra poles will be required if more than one awning is to be erected.
- The three large side doors on each side of the tent open up as awnings and the awnings can be zipped together to make one large awning running the full length of the tent on each side.
Electrical Cord Access:
- Zippered access for electrical cords. Hanging hooks for LED along the peak seam
- Extra peak and wall height provide a spacious cool environment. The higher the roof the further you are away from the heat. Large doors and windows complete the feeling of having lots of cool space. With the large awnings forming a verandah all round this is a real \'country homestead\'.
- Plenty of storage pockets are sewn to the walls of the inner tent.
- Handy corner storage pockets in the bedrooms.
- High Volumer Hand pump included
- 12V HiFlo Pressure pump is an optional extra that makes erecting this three room tent a \'breeze\'.
- Outdoor Connection\'s unique EziPak \'drop-in\' flap over carry bag with compression straps means no more struggling to fit the tent back in the bag. Just roll the tent up comfortable tightly and drop it back into the carry back. Tighten the straps with the snap-lock buckles and you are packed up ready to go home.
- Pack Weight: 40.4 Kg
- Pack Size: 81 x 41 x 41
- Manufacturers Warranty of five years against defects in manufacture or materials.